About Cambridge Companions Online
Cambridge Companions Online brings together subject-based collections of Cambridge titles, making them available together online for the first time. At present, we offer four collections based on the Cambridge Companions series:
- Taken from the renowned Cambridge Companions series of authoritative guides, written by leading experts in the field and used by students, scholars and non-specialists for twenty six years.
- Covers literature, philosophy, religion, classics, cultural studies, and music, ensuring a complete reference for all those working in the humanities.
- Includes over 500 titles, from Austen to Yeats, Martin Luther to Feminist Theology, Locke to Wittgenstein.
- Offering over 5000 essays in total; all fully searchable by author, title, topic or theme.
- Updated continuously with new content on publication.
- Available in three distinct packages allowing you to tailor the collection to suit your needs.
- Citation export, save searches, bookmark your favourite essays and create student-friendly reading lists through the 'My Collections' facility.
- PDF format including hit term highlighting for easy downloading, printing and saving.
- Search by Boolean, proximity, stemming or using the full text.
- Library personalisation features, including the facility to upload your institutional logo.
- COUNTER usage statistics.
- ATHENS and Shibboleth compliance.
- Freely downloadable MARC records, providing enhanced access points for the collection.
- Comprehensive Subscriber Resources including the ability to view subscription information and IP addresses/ranges, view and change account preferences and manage usage reports.
To access full text for Cambridge Companions Online, please subscribe, or sign up for a free trial