Welcome to University Publishing Online
University Publishing Online provides access to eBooks from the world-renowned publishing programmes of our partner presses, covering subjects from all disciplines across science, technology and medicine, as well as humanities and social sciences.
Making a unique contribution to the world of scholarship, University Publishing Online sets new standards for the integration of key academic content and offers all levels of user a new dimension of access and usability, supporting and enhancing research.
University Publishing Online is available to libraries worldwide under a number of attractive and flexible models, ensuring instant access to the best research available.
- Cambridge University Press is one of the largest and most prestigious academic publishers in the world.
- The Royal Economic Society is one of the most prestigious economic associations in the world. It was founded in 1890 with the aim to promote the study of economic science.
- Edinburgh University Press is Scotland’s premier scholarly publisher of academic books and journals and one of the top university presses in the UK.
- Boydell & Brewer publishes across the humanities, including history, literature, music and the arts. We serve academics, specialists and learned institutions globally.
- Liverpool University Press is the UK’s third oldest university press, with a distinguished history of publishing exceptional research since 1899.
- Anthem Press is a distinguished independent publishing house with a strong international focus, pioneering a distinctive approach to the publishing of important works.
- The Mathematical Association of America is the largest US professional society that focuses on mathematics accessible at the undergraduate level.
- An independent publisher of books and journals in philosophy, religion, classics and history of ideas for students, lecturers and researchers.
- Foundation Books, an imprint of Cambridge University Press India, publishes original academic and educational books in the English language.
- The University of Adelaide Press publishes new scholarly books by its own academics. Our aim is to maximise access to the best of our research.